Use this template or contact us for anyproject report
When you need a project report?
- Seeking Loan from a Financial Institute?
- Seeking Over draft facility from a Bank?
- Seeking Capital from venture capitalist or angel investor?
- or any other financial assistance?
Why you need a project report?
You will need a project report to prove that:
- Is your project viable?
- Do you have the ability to run or manage it?
- Will you be able to generate funds to pay interest and installment?
- What is its debt service coverage ratio?
- What is its profit margin ratio?
- What is its contribution ratio?
- What is its breakeven?
- What will be the installment for 5 years / 7 years / 12 years or any other repayment schedule?
- What will be cash flow?
and many more questions ……
The simple XLS sheet has all the instructions to create a new project report.It even has a sample report for ready reference will all points that needs to be covered in professional project report.
Call-outs are used to define cells (values) that you should change to get desired results.
In short, you will be able to prepare your project report in few minutes and even learn financial formulas.
I was not only able to prepare project report to the satisfaction of my banker but also learnt how financial
health of a organization is checked by these institutes.
-Ravi kapoor, Indore